Saturday, January 29, 2011

Let's Get It Over ;)

C'mon. I never force you to buy me that bag. If you don't want to spend your money on me, it's fine. Because i'm not after your money !


Don't complain i spend money like water ! When i have money, i spend it like water on you !
My salary i also dare not use it because you want to buy a pair of shoe !
i keep myself hungry & gastric for you.

but, at last your father bought a expensive 1 for you.
Sorry, i'm not rich but i work hard to get that money.


I work on holidays, but do you ?
I'm so damn tired after work, but you ?


1 week, rm50 for my phone reload. I only have rm30 per/week.
What do you expect ?


You, as a bf, have you done your part ?
ask yourself.

if you don't appreciate anything, or not happy, then let's call it off this relationship.
i don't want to have a  relationship with a people that lie, complain i'm a shopaholic !


You can find someone else that is rich also.
Don't always say i'm stingy, i'm stingy to my family but not you.


Don't always think you're a smart-ass or anything.
You're not mature as you think.


I assume both of us want a ending now, right?
it's fine for me.


as long as me & you are happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment