Saturday, January 29, 2011

Again. ♥

Yes, i'm here to have a short update.


Today, finally i've cleaned my room. From 12pm till 6pm.
Super Tired !!!



          ♥   



Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! that's all, that proves you don't love me much like you used to.
People change, your love for me have changed too.


I feel like want to give up. But, can i really forget you ?
Can i really be happy if we're over ?
Will i regret ?

But, will you ask me not to ?
Will you ask me to give another last chance ?


Sometimes, i really don't know who are you anymore.
You used to care about me alot.


Now, again. i cried when thinking of the times we really are happy before.
Never again, i will experience it again.


Yes, you call me Baby. But, the way you treat me, is not.
hmm... Sometimes, i don't know whether you still love me.


Just sorry, for the way i scolded you.
ILY





          





Today, when i was cleaning my box, i saw a letter that he wrote to my friend.


Photobucket


i remembered this letter. We fought that day. then, i was sick & cold. he brought he's jacket for me but asked my friend to take it for me. Sweet 



then, too free, see the pictures in my hp for a while. Suddenly, saw this picture that i took with the teddy he gave me as Valentine's gift.

Photobucket

but, now the teddy is gone because i burned it.


But, i have Kitty now to hug every night (^o^)



Seriously, i don't know what have happen to us.
Used to be Sweet but now...


Those days.....


No comments:

Post a Comment