Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Post ♥

Hi, readers. Forgive me for not updating my blog for like... a tousand years? xD
i delete my previous post as i want to move on my life with my friends, family, & Hubby


My lifee is fine, recently i'm sick but now, feeling okay, thanks to my Grandma & Ah Pui for taking care of me. :)


Monday i'm absent from school because i really have bad cough & flu. FML !
Tuesday i went back home because i cough till sleepy. Went back home have a nice nappy ^__^









hee hee...
Recently, always fight with Hubby because he does not have enough time to accompany me.
But, he still date me to Sunway Pyramid & Bukit Raja for movies.



Went to Sunway Pyramid to pick up my Limited Edition Longchamp
Wee~  :)
and, i heard from the seller that the bag is not release in Paris & Malaysia yet.
Am i the 1st person?? Don't know ;)


Photobucket



damn happy!! Thanks to Hubby ; muackx (>x<)


After we pick my bag, went for a little shopping cuz Hubby wants to look for yellow shirt.
but ended up, red & white.


I'm gonna get a BB soon, but not Bold / Torch lahz..
is just BB Curve 8520, gonna get a white 1.
ordered a casing for my BB, simple but sweet.








Words for my Hubby   ;

Hubby, i know you love me. I love you too
next week, it's our 1year 6months of Loves
Let's hold our hands tight together,
never let go each other.





p/s : Super DC Heroes have new shoes now. Nicee. Got High-cut & Low-cut. Check it out  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment