Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm Not A Good Girlfriend

Yup, i'm not a good girlfriend.

Just saw Hubby's Singapore trip pictures, i realise something from there that make me want to end everything between us.

I realise his family are not close to me, neither do i. But, they are closer with his brother's gf.

Yea, i'm not a good gf. I don't have smart brain, i don't help to do housework.
I don't want to act as somebody else. I mean this is me.

Yea, i ponteng a lot. I don't feel like study anymore, but because of him & my mom, i continue.
What's the point to continue if i don't have the keen to study?

I'm not close to his, his not close to mine.
But, i've tried my best.

Sometimes, i think end everything between us is the best. But, i kept telling myself not to give up easily.

I love my family, i love your's too.

Me & Hubby's family 





My Genting post have to delay due to USB wire is not here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment